Client-Friendly Check In Directions
We will discuss your requested service and take the appropriate payment type ie: credit card information over the phone. (Note: this is the preferred method of payment at this time because it is the safest.)
Directions to access our newly modified entry area.
(Hand sanitizer or an alternate method will be provided for the area for your convenience.)
Drop off is as follows:
- Please one client at a time.
- Please bring your pet into the secure check in area on leash.
- Please securely close the door behind you.
- Place your pet in the appropriate pen provided and remove their collar and leash at this point to take with you as you leave. (If you are dropping off a cat please leave the cat in the secure area inside its crate.) No leashes or collars will be kept in HPU’s possession.
- Please make sure that the kennel holding pen is secure and your pet is safely locked inside.
- Remain at the exit until the attendant or groomer arrives to retrieve your pet. Once the attendant is ready to retrieve your pet you are safe to exit the check in area.
Pick up is as follows:
- Upon arrival at our establishment please call 207-725-7990
- The receptionist will instruct you as to when it is safe to enter the secure check in area to retrieve your pet. If you need to pay for services you may do so at this time. (Credit card is the preferred method of payment to be taken over the phone.)
- If you can only pay with cash or check please leave payment in the appropriate drop box located in the check in/out area.
- When you are permitted to retrieve your pet, enter the room and bring your pets collar and leash with you. Please close the door behind you and proceed with collecting your pet. Once payment is collected exit the room and we will look forward to seeing you for your next service.
If anyone in your household is sick we are not advised to offer services at this time.