Happy Paws Headstart
This initial enrollment package will be required upon approval after your orientation to our dog day care. During this initial package of 5 passes that have an expiration of 30 days your pup will be slowly and carefully introduced to new friends. Periods of rest will be used during this process to facilitate proper play behaviors. Their behaviors and preferences will be noted and you can expect to receive additional training notes on your report cards on how the integration process is working. Attendance is crucial during this integration timeline and is required. After this initial package is complete you can then purchase other offered packages and reserve your requested days through our easy to use customer portal!
Cost: $99.00 (The cost includes 5 full or half days of daycare with individual integration training)
Your canine companion can expect a day filled with exercise and attention from friends, both two-legged and four! Our group play setting offers your pooch a chanced to interact with furry friends as well as our caring and compassionate Animal Handlers. A full day of socialization and activity helps to alleviate unwanted behaviors at home due to boredom and lack of exercise; who has time to be naughty when you’ve expelled all of your excess energy zooming about the play yards with your best fur friends?!
Dogs are highly social, pack-based creatures who need regular physical exercise and mental stimulation to behave their best. Daycare is the perfect place to make sure your dog gets all of those needs met while you are busy working, running errands, or even just taking a day off! Drop them off for a half day (up to 5 hours) or a full day (up to 12 hours) to blow off steam and get out the zoomies. Once your dog has experienced the joys of Doggy Daycare, you’ll get to experience the joys of a happy, satisfied, and loving dog.
What We Offer:
- Supervised group play in safe, controlled indoor and outdoor play areas.
- Separate areas for large dogs and small dogs to play the day away.
- Qualified dog trainers on-site.
- Large outdoor fenced in areas for maximum sun-filled play and nap time.
Come join the fun at our Doggy Daycare Facility!
- Half Day Pass: $24 (up to 5 hours)
- Full Day Pass: $32 (up to 12 hours)
- 10-Day Half Day Pass Package: $211
- 10-Day Full Day Pass Package: $263
- 10-Day Multi-Dog Half Day Pass Package: $205 per dog in family
- 10-Day Multi-Dog Full Day Pass Package: $237 per dog in family
- All 10-Day Packages are non-refundable and are set to expire at 6 months from purchase date.
Preppy Puppy Training Package:
- 8-Day Pass Package (Includes Full Day Daycare coverage and Preppy Puppy Training Session): $380
- Daycare Add-On: $26 per session
Preppy Puppy Training at our Doggy Daycare covers basic obedience and behavior modification for dogs of all ages. While newly enrolled puppies are the perfect candidates for this program, we always encourage growth and development for our adult dogs as well! Our Animal Handler Trainers are happy to work and focus on all different abilities and needs.
Our Animal Handler Trainers will give periods of undivided attention to your dog during their scheduled training sessions, and work on their targeted training needs. Each dog enrolled in the Preppy Puppy Training program is guaranteed to receive quality one-on-one time at different points during the day, as well as a solo walk where the focus is put on reviewing the training that was previously covered that day. It may sound like a lot of work for a puppy brain, but have no fear; there is plenty of time to play and have fun with friends between training sessions!
Preppy Puppy Training includes such skills as Loose Leash Walking, Place, Sit, Stay/Wait, Recall, appropriate meet and greets, gate control and so much more! Each day of Preppy Puppy Training includes private time to focus and grow their skills so they can develop and excel at their own individual pace. A detailed report on the days progress and future goals will be included each day of their pass. Limited space for this course is available daily so advance reservations are requested.
If you think your furry, four-legged friend is a great candidate for our Doggy Daycare, please fill out the New Orientation Request Form on this page and one of our friendly and knowledgeable staff members will be in touch to schedule your Daycare Orientation!
Doggy Daycare Requirements:
- Dogs must be 4 months (16 weeks) of age to be considered for Doggy Daycare.
- All dogs must have up-to-date vaccinations for Rabies, Distemper and Bordetella (aka Kennel Cough); Lyme Disease vaccination is encouraged, but not required.
- Dogs over 7 months of age must be spayed or neutered; accommodations may be requested, but are not guaranteed.
- * We encourage you to download a copy of our daycare contract.
In order to better serve you and your pets we require 24 hours’ notice to cancel or reschedule all Doggy Daycare appointments. We reserve the right to charge for the entire service for no-shows and/or same day cancellations.
Daycare Orientation Form
Fill out the form below to get started with daycare! Note: The “Happy Paws Headstart” enrollment package will be required upon approval after your orientation to our dog day care.